Saturday, September 19, 2009

Site Placement Day!

Today (Sept. 16th) was site placement day, and I know where I'm going! Country – FSM, State - Yap, outer island atoll - Woleai. It's amazing, and I'll tell more about it soon, hopefully. This has been an amazing day, amazing week, amazing month. Wow, so amazing. Thank you for checking up on me, all. I really appreciate being able to share this experience with you. A note on my photos, I have a super slow connection, so I couldn't order/arrange them the way I wanted. They pretty much go in opposite order of what I wanted. Sorry. Anyhow, quick explanation - the photos follow my journey from LA to Honolulu, to Kosrae to Kolonia, Pohnpei to Madolenihmw, Pohnpei and then there are photos from Nan Madol (old, kickin' ruins). Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment