Monday, June 13, 2011

Don't call it a comeback!

I'm once more in the land of plenty, though most folks reading this blog might not consider it that on first glance. Fair confident you would if I took you to the outer islands for a couple months first, however. Anyhow, I'm back and ready to post some fresh accounts of my time this year. The first couple reach back as far as November last year and then more recent posts stop around April, I think, maybe late March. From that time on... well, I had some challenges and my writings are scattered, repetitive and need some organization/paring down/revising before I post them. I'll get to the past month and a half - in words - before tooooooo long, but in the mean time, I'll throw up my photos from November up to leaving Houk. Hope it's worth the time it takes to read and view it all, but if not, I'm confident you can navigate your browser to a more entertaining webpage. Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment