Friday, November 12, 2010

Picture Mania!!! September - Weno, Chuuk!

So obviously I'm rocking ye ol' intro-net once more, and it's time to get photacular. It's only been a couple of months, but there's some cool shots from that time. Here's September '10, a month spent on the main island of Chuuk: Weno. We've got the office, host family digs, my nephews/students, the walk b/w home and office, an afternoon swimming with the Jesuit and Australian Volunteers some of whom live at a boarding school on the other side of the island from me, a hike the following weekend to an old Japanese lighthouse with said Vols and one's parents who visited, a JV sporting one of my Woleaian baskets with a good measure of sauce and satire, and - finally - my flight to Houk. Enjoy! I DEMAND IT!!!








































No comments:

Post a Comment